By Russ J. Goldberger and Alan G. Haid
First update in 12 years!
- Book Review -
Review by Jim Cullen, H&FC Magazine Books Editor
"...The authors, Russ Goldberger and Alan Haid, have been prominent waterfowl decoy collectors since the late 1970's. They have contributed their time and resources to decoy events nationally. Their opinions matter. The quality of this book is a reflection of their professionalism and expertise..." Read more »
• Reflects recent auction results.
• New chapter on Petersen and Dodge decoys. Easily tell one from the other.
• Hardbound with 176 pages and over 550 color photographs.
• FREE U.S. shipping.
Buy your copy here ↓
shipping within the United States)
First major digital decoy reference book!
• Search by word, species, etc.
• Blow up photos.
• Take to shows and auctions.
• An important addition to your library, even if you already own a copy.
• For Kindle, iPad, Nook or your computer. Available for immediate download
Order the digital version here ↓
Kindle • www.amazon.com
iPad • www.itunes.com
Nook • www.bn.com