By Russ J. Goldberger and Alan G. Haid
Read an excerpt from Mason Decoys, A Complete Pictorial Guide
The original Mason Decoys, A Complete Pictorial Guide, the most complete overview of the Mason Decoy Factory and its decoys, has sold out!
The good news is Mason Decoys, A Complete Pictorial Guide -- Expanded Edition by Russ J. Goldberger and Alan G. Haid is available now. The Expanded Edition includes all of the original 1993 book plus five new chapters - two chapters on additional factories "H. A. Stevens, Manufacturer" and "Evans Decoy Factory," a chapter on the success of Masons in the 2000 McCleery Auction at Sotheby's, a chapter on important Mason discoveries over the past 10 years, and a chapter with additions examples from other factories.
- • Now with 32 extra pages, 123 additional color photographs.
- • Extra chapters on Stevens and Evans factory decoys.
- • A chapter on Masons at the landmark 2000 McCleery auction at Sotheby's, including the Premier wood duck drake that sold for over $350,000.
- • Chapters on Mason and other factory discoveries in the 10 years since the original book was published, including many decoys never seen before.
- • Hardbound with 172 pages and 556 professional quality photographs!
The added 32 pages contain 123 new photos increasing the color photos in the book to 556. This expanded book is absolutely the most complete documentation of the Mason Factory and its decoys.
This expanded book has so much new material that it is a "must" for every decoy collector, even those who have the first version.
Order your copy now!
shipping within the United States)